Noble Brings Excitement Back in Thonglor with "NOBLE FORM THONGLOR"
Noble Development Public Company Limited is ready to move forward with the launch of the latest flagship condominium “NOBLE FORM THONGLOR” located in the prime location of Thonglor. Under the concept “ONE FORM for everything life has to offer”, the project provides a full range of premium facilities to meet the demand of the residents perfectly at a starting price of 6.5 MB*. It is now available at the Sales Gallery or via Noble Online Booking platform.
Mr.Theeraphon Voranithiphong, Director & Chief Business Development Officer of Noble, said “The wait is over for those who are interested in a brand new condominium in Thonglor over the past period. Noble Form Thonglor, the latest high-rise project worth a total of THB 5,400 million, is coming to awake the demand for condominiums in Thonglor area and the property market once again as new condominium projects are rarely launched in the prime location of Thonglor while the demand still exists continually. This reflects the existing purchasing power that responds well to the potential of the location. Noble Form Thonglor is going to meet the high demand at the average price of 236,000 Baht/SQ.M.* Another highlight of the new flagship condo is its unique “Fullplex” unit layout which gives a new definition to the unparalleled design of the double-space area, allowing residents to experience the open & airy entryway with the high-ceiling space from the moment they step into the foyer and enjoy the extra-height living space at 4.85 metres. The Fullplex design also features a fully functional layout on the Upper Floor, making it a rare item to own and invest by any target customers wishing to earn extra value in the future.”
NOBLE FORM THONGLOR
Designed under the concept “ONE FORM for everything life has to offer”, Noble Form Thonglor unveils its symmetrical building which perfectly resembles Noble’s unique architecture. The project goes beyond just the term “design”, but rather emphasize strongly on the origin of design through the concept “8 Elements of Composition in Art”, namely, Unity, Balance, Movement, Rhythm, Focus, Contrast, Pattern, and Proportion. These significant art elements are combined harmoniously to create the new stunning masterpiece on Thonglor Road situated amidst the high-end lifestyle venues for city dwellers.
The project location is right in the middle of Thonglor Road, only a few steps to upscale community malls, such as 72 Courtyard, J Avenue, Villa Market, and is also walkable to The Commons, Seenspace, and Eight Thonglor, within 5-10 minutes. In addition, the project is close to Samitivej Hospital and is surrounded by international schools and a number of famous eateries and entertainment venues. This makes Thonglor an ideal district to live a vibrant life in the city. For transportation, the project can be easily accessed via both Sukhumvit Road and Petchaburi Road and is within reach of BTS Thong Lo Station, allowing residents to find everything they need along Thonglor Road.
Covering the total land area of 2-2-56.7 Rais, Noble Form Thonglor is a high-rise condominium with 46 floors or approximately 211 metres, which is considered the tallest building on Thonglor Road. The project consists of 546 units and is truly designed for living. Each unit features a distinctive layout and is well-developed for functional use to follow Noble’s core belief of being different. Therefore, every unit is designed for residents to enjoy wider, unobstructed views of the surroundings through the Bay Window. The project offers 2 unit types which are Simplex and Fullplex. The Simplex consists of 1-Bedroom (31.77 – 36.61 sq.m.), 1-Bedroom Plus (52.20 sq.m.) and 2-Bedroom (63.55 – 73.25 sq.m.), while the Fullplex comprises 1-Bedroom (46.35 – 53.94 sq.m.) and 2-Bedroom (76.17 sq.m.). All units are fully fitted with the price starting only THB 6.5 million*.
Moreover, the project offers an extensive range of facilities for residents to fully enjoy their living, including:
- Urban Oasis: A large green space covering the area of over 1,600 sq.m. Inspired by “Tivoli Garden”, the urban oasis is nestled among trees, fountains, and water features that are blended together to form a water melody. Residents can escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the relaxing moment in the vast oasis in mid Thonglor.
- Art Deco Lobby: An elegant welcoming area featuring a stunning design that combines clear lines and bold geometric patterns. It represents a harmonious blend of the unique art form which spanned over two distinctive eras, from the post-classical time to the early modern period.
- The Lounge & The Library: The areas which are interconnected by a spiral staircase, perfect for relaxing, mingling, reading, and working.
- Rec Room: An entertaining area for residents to party up, play fun games, and enjoy living a vibrant life to the fullest.
- Moon Bar: A relaxing bar for all residents to live aesthetically amid good vibes and breathtaking panoramic city views.
- Sky Auditorium: A private mini theatre featuring a large screen and superb sound quality for residents to enjoy an immersive movie experience.
- Cloud Gym & Sky Lagoon: A fully equipped gym for all fitness enthusiasts and an outdoor swimming pool with a jacuzzi, a water curtain, and a pool bar to relax and unwind at dusk among the 180-degree cityscapes.
- Sky Garden: A green space for all-day activities. Start off the day at the Yoga Yard, then gather around at the Party & BBQ Space before ending the day perfectly at the Sky Observation Seating to relish on the spectacular views in the heart of Thonglor.
Furthermore, Noble Form Thonglor introduces the idea of “Intelligent Living” to elevate your living experience by using the identity of each resident or “Me Pass Concept” instead of the key card entry system. This advanced technology will be used with Bluetooth and Face Scan to adapt to the New Normal lifestyle, as well as the License Plate Recognition to facilitate residents with the automated parking system, available in 5 towers. With all the smart innovative services, the project ensures the ultimate comfort and safety for all residents. The project currently has an EIA approval and is expected to be completed in June 2024.
If you are interested in NOBLE FORM THONGLOR, please visit the show units at the Sales Gallery Thonglor 18 by making an appointment. All customers will be taken care of privately by our staff under the strict implementation of preventive measures. Alternatively, online booking is also available via booking.noblehome.com. For more information, please add us on the LINE official account @NobleDev or click nobleurl.com/Line-Noble, visit the website www.noblehome.com/condominium/form-thonglor, or contact 02-251-9955.
For further information, please contact
Yada Thangthong, Marketing and Public Relations Department
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02-251-9955 ext. 2025