Digital Marketing - Content Strategist
- Be able to undertake research using a variety of sources and organize to collate various content well.
- Develop Brand & Product Content Strategy
Plan and Phasing online content within tight deadlines.
- Sourcing Content in various format according to content plan & strategy.
- Ensure that all content is distributed to all media specialist
- Be able to multitask and priorities work schedules.
Create & Edit
- Be creative, able to alter the style of writing to reflect the company’s character.
- Be interested in different methods of communication.
- Produce new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
Excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the online content, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of brevity.
Publish & Monitor
- Ensure all digital content will be published correctly and be published on time
Monitor to ensure that online content meets the needs and interests of website visitors, email recipients, and other online audience
Maintain the website once it is live to ensure the information is accurate.
- Ensure the online content is accurate across all online channels, includes but not limited to Social channels, for instance Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Conduct analysis relate to digital content.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Liaising with digital marketing team, internal departments, and agencies.