Marketing - Biddable Media Specialist
- In-depth knowledge of biddable channels, including but not limited to PPC/ Display/ Social Media.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each campaign/ project.
- To set up, optimize, implement campaigns across the accounts in line with the corporate/campaign goals and objectives.
- To manage budgets in line with the target KPIs and strategies
To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned accounts by using a variety of in-house, proprietorial, and third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand campaign performance, market trends, and consumer behavior.
- To carry out regular optimization for a number of assigned ongoing accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of the campaigns.
- To produce regular reports containing informative descriptions of campaign activity, suitable advice and recommendations with a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators.
- To work closely with the digital marketing team to ensure that each campaign is kept up-to-speed with progress and results.
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas to the team and ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.