Noble Development Public Company Limited, Noble Affiliates, and Noble Joint Venture hereinafter referred to as (“Noble”) is aware of your trust in Noble’s products and services and recognizes your need for security in transaction and the handling of your personal data.
This policy shall be used for personal data protection for clients of Noble which you provide personal data through online and offline channel such as site visit, website, mobile application, social media (“Platform”), allowing you to search for, visit, use products and services of Noble.
- “Noble” means Noble Development Public Company Limited, Noble Affiliates, and Noble Joint Venture
- “Products and/or Services” means condominium, townhouse, single house, semi-detached house, land, services through Noble’s channel including offline and online and/or any activities operated and/or managed by Noble at the present or in the future
- “Personal Data” means personal information that enables an individual to be identified, whether directly or indirectly.
- "Cookies" means information that is sent from a website to each visitor’s computer while accessing such website.
Personal Data collection
Noble will collect your Personal Data that Noble received whether directly or indirectly which consists of;
Personal data that you give directly to Noble or available to Noble by your use of products and/or services, contact, visit, search via digital channels, branches, sales gallery, website, call center, assigned persons or other means.
Your personal data that Noble collects, uses and/or disclose are such as
- Personal information such as name, surname, age, nationality, date of birth, marital status, national identification number, passport number
- Contact information such as home address, workplace, telephone number, E-mail, LINE account ID
- Financial information such as income, expenses, saving account numbers, interests, credit card numbers, debit card numbers
- Data related to devices or machines such as IP address, web browser, cookies, web pages visited, time spent on visiting, websites that refers to Noble’s web site
- Other information such as website-visiting data, voice, still picture, moving picture, and other information deemed personal data under the Personal Data Protection Laws
Purposes of collecting, using, and/or disclosing your Personal data
- For your benefits in using Noble products and/or services that meet your own purposes and for other purposes necessary under laws
- To improve/develop products and/or services, website performance, application performance, marketing plan, data analysis, data usage, evaluation of service
- To comply with contracts to which you are a party or of which Noble uses services.
- To pursue any legal actions for Noble’s legitimate interests which are not overriding your reasonable expectations.
- To serve any other purposes which have been informed at the time of collection of your Personal Data or any other purposes in relation to any of the above purposes.
- Noble will not use or disclose your Personal Data unless it is necessary for the purposes set out above or disclosed to any person in the company or the parties involved in the contract, as required by law, governmental authority, supervision organization or with your consent.
- To comply with relevant or applicable law
Personal Data Retention
Noble will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary during the period you are a customer or under relationship with Noble, or for as long as necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy, unless law requires or permits longer retention period.
Noble may retain your personal information following the closure or termination of your relationship with Noble if retention is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal obligations
- To provide and complete customer support service
- To resolve disputes between or with Noble for the duration of the applicable limitation period
Your Rights Related to Personal Data
You may exercise any of these rights within legal requirements and policies at the present or as amended in the future as well as regulation set out by Noble. In case you are under 20 years old or your legal contractual capacity is restricted, you must obtain permission from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to exercise the rights on your behalf.
- You have the right to access your Personal Data that is under Noble’s responsibility; to request Noble to make a copy of such data for you; and to request for revealing how Noble obtains your Personal Data.
- You have the right to rectify your Personal Data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
- If you have given consent to Noble to collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data (whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection law), you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your Personal Data available to Noble, unless it is restricted by laws or you are still under beneficial contract.
- You have the right to request Noble to erase or destroy your Personal Data if you believe that the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data is against relevant laws; or retention of the data by Noble is no longer necessary in connection with related purposes under this Policy; or when you request to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing as earlier described.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Noble may disclose your Personal Data to other person to the extent permissible under your consent or law. The persons or entities receiving such data will collect, use, and/or disclose the Personal Data to the extent permissible under your consent or related to this Policy
Noble may disclose your Personal Data for various purposes, e.g. providing services to you; analyzing and developing products and/or services, conducting research or analyzing statistical data; promoting sales and advertising; managing organization; preventing corruption; allowing Noble’s supporting service providers; verifying customers’ identity, etc.
Noble may disclose the data to other persons or entities, for example Noble Affiliates, and Noble Joint Venture, the Personal Data processors, business partners, external service providers, sub-contractors, financial institutions, auditors, external auditors, competent authority, prospective assignees and/or assignees in any transaction or business merger of Noble, any corporations or individuals under relationship or contract with Noble; including executives, staffs, employees, contractors, agents, Noble’s advisor and of those person or entity who receive the data, etc. Any governmental authority or supervision organization or any person to which Noble is required to disclose such data whether by laws, regulations or order in relation to Noble or pursuant to the Noble’s agreement with any governmental authority or any other person.
Contact of Noble
If you have any inquiries regarding your Personal Data under this Policy, you may contact Noble via the following channels:
- Address: NOBLE Building, 1035 Ploenchit Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
- Contact Number: (66 2) 251-9955